Welcome to My Marketing Blog

 September 30th, 2021


    Hello, world and welcome to my marketing blog. My name is Justin Hoover but most people know me by JJ. I am from West Linn, Oregon and I attended West Linn High School and I graduated in 2019. I currently attend Linn Benton Community College where I am studying Business Administration while playing baseball for the Roadrunners. 

    I am a very passionate person and I pour myself into the things that I enjoy. My personal slogan or life motto is "Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing". Life to me is a gift and you only get one shot at it and wasting it is not in my interest. My passions include Baseball, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Traveling, and spending time with family and friends. One of my personal goals in life is to travel to many different countries and live in different places in the world, The first place on my list to travel to is Thailand or Ireland. 

    I ended up taking this class because marketing is very interesting to me. I think that we market ourselves every day in how we interact with people. I find the principles behind marketing and how companies sell their product is facinating.

    I look forward to learning more about the marketing world and digging deeper into what makes companies better than others at selling their product. Thank you for tuning in and I look forward to chatting again soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog